• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 23 Panorama Problem

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I managed to create a four photo panorama recently under some duress, but it all worked out. I was able to edit the final photo and save it. When I reopened the organizer later, where the photo should have been was a blank square. I realized later that it may have been a nomenclature issue , as the title is " Untitled. Panorama" while all my other photos have an MG ####. Can someone advise me how to fix this? I've tried a couple of things but they didn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have exceeded the Organizer's default maximum file size (which is smaller than the Editor's maximum size when you edited the panorama).   See this HelpX article which shows you how to fix the problem if you are brave enough to mess with the registry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines