• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 9

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a hard copy of Elements 9 but a new computer with no optical drive and the customer help chat directed me here. Initially I was directed to my purchase history but I bought this at Costco and not directly from Adobe. Is there a way I can download Elements 9? I have the serial number if that would help. Thanks.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no option to download Elements 9.  You can copy the contents of a disk to a USB thumb drive and install from there. If you no longer have a computer with an optical drive, perhaps you have a friend who does. Alternatively, an external optical drive is not very expensive.

You may also want to think about upgrading your version.  If history is a guide, a new version will likely be out in the next month or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try this alternative download option:

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-9-premiere-elements-9-direct-download-links.html

You must follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first before you click the download link. Otherwise the download link will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@John Waller, I don't think those links work any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines