Exit

Elements app beta

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I own PSE 2022.

Will I have access to the new PSE photo sharing app (beta), or would I have to upgrade to the new 2023 version?

Thanks, 

J.B.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends:  the "web elements" was provided to some users of pse 2022- but not all.  If you don't have it right now in pse 2022, you're prbably not going to get it for pse 2022. I find the photo sharing part of things to be somewhat confusing and complicated for being an Adobe product:  Wanna share a photo? upload it to our cloud first, then we can talk about sharing"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Glen, 

How do I check whether or not I have access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Redownload from your adobe account, reinstall from that download.  If its not there you are outta luck.

2022-09-30_163318.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Glenn, I'll try that sometime today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received the Elements Web beta. How do I remove the rectangular box which lies above the Web icon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@linguine333 which version of Elements are you asking about?  Please show us a screenshot of the box. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For about a week after it first appeared, a rectangular box consistently appeared above the Elements Web icon. It would only vanish from my desktop only if I quit Elements (2022), not when just closing the window. But like the proverbial car noise that disappears on bringing the car in for service, the box has presently disappeared soon after this question was posted. I apologize for anyone's time in addressing this question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@linguine333, if you hadn't asked the question, the box would probably still be there.  😀  Let us know if it returns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The box has returned. It looks like this.

It appears as a blank box (shown in Mail) if I do not quit Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@linguine333 , have you tried clicking on the web button?  Once you try that feature, the message box should no longer appear. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your comment. I had previously opened the beta app and looked at the features. It disappeared a while after that, but today reappeared. Now I again opened the beta app and the box has again disappeared on closing it. I’m hoping this is it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines