• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements chrashs - import of pictures

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a problem importing photos into the organizer. I want to import multiple photos from my iphone. However, the import of certain photos always stops and the program crashes. It stops responding. However, if I import the problem photo individually, this works wonderfully. So it can't be the photo itself. I hope you can help me. Unfortunately, the installed update did not improve either.

In Advance thank you.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Import and export , Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is my belief that the problem you are seeing is a bug in Apple iOS 13.  If you search the web, you will see that others have similar problems using non-Adobe programs.  You will also find many "solutions" to the problem, but none of them work with any consistency.  Take a look at this discussion for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines