Elements compatibility with iMac?

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've just purchased an iMac running Monteray operating system and cannot install my Photoshop Elements 13. Which version will run on this operating system please!.. I don't particularly need the 2022 version, I just need any version after 2013.

Thanks in advance

john

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop Elements forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Elements 2021 and 2022 will run with Monterey (OS version12.1).  While Apple may be working on an OS fix that will allow earlier versions of Elements to run, it is unlikely that Elements 13 will ever fit into the specs. 

It is fairly difficult to find Elements 2021 for sale, and even if you do find a legitimate copy, the price is likely to be very close to Elements 2022.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There are certain known compatibility issues with Elements 2021 and older versions on Monterey and this is being actively investigated by Apple at this time. However, Elements 2022 would work fine.

Thanks,

Priyanshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines