Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organiser Face Recognition and Restoring Backup

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm totally new to this piece of software so I might be asking a very obvious question.
When you carry out a Full Backup on Adobe Photoshop Elements Organiser does the backup also save the Face Recognition data? The reason I ask is that I spent a week adding the names to the faces but found that the Face Recognition software just seemed to stop working.
Very stupidly I pressed the "Reset Face Analysis" button without realising it would clear all the names associated with the pictures. (Surprised there was not a warning Pop Up)
I have a Full Backup that I did just before my stupidity so I was hoping that the backup would return Organiser to its previous state without having to go through the names to faces all again.
I was going to try and Restore the Backup, but I'm also confused how to restore the Backup as it obviously asks where the backup is (I understand that) but then it also where I want to Save the backup to? In the help menu it shows a Tick Box that you tick to say “Original Location” but it then says on Windows that doesn’t appear, so where should I save the Restored Backup to?? Really confused. Any help out there would be really appreciated.
Paul

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines