• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organiser hangs after switching from People to Places

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently started using Elements Organiser and am in the process of tagging faces. I switched to Places and Organiser hangs. I am using Windows 10 and I have an Intel i7 4790 with 8GB ram. Looking at Task Manager shows about 15% CPU for the Organiser. I end the task and the Editor is running at less than 0.5% CPU. I can repeat this at will.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of Elements do you have?  How many files have you imported into your catalog?  It can take a long time for the media analysis to take place, and this can interfere with the operation of the Organizer and the Editor.  (Do you have the Editor running or are you possibly seeing the Home Screen running in Task Manager?)  How many Auto Creations have been generated?  If you do not have 40, this could be taking up a lot of resources.  Try turning this feature off and see whether it makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines