• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organizer 14: how to delete wrong names

New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past I wrote for some faces wrong names. These names are now proposed when I want to give a name to a face. How can I delete these wrong names in the list that the program offers? Thanks for the reply.

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 10.48.12.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maurizio

I have the same problem.  Did you get an answer to your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Tags panel, you can right-click on the erroneous name(s) and delete them.  Once the wrong name has been deleted, it should not show up in the auto-suggested list and the tags should all be removed from the People stacks.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.05.23_17h04m13s_001_.png

Before deleting a name, make sure that any photo containing the erroneous tag has been tagged with the correct name.  You can do this by checking the erroneous People tag box to see whether any photos have been tagged.  You can then tag the photos with the correct name of the person. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines