• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organizer 2021 tool bar inaccessible

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Elements Organizer 2021. The "file/edit/ find/ view/ help" features in the tool bar will not respond.  They highlight with the cursor, but nothing happens when you try to click on them.  Likewise, the right click actions for individual photos are not accessible.  I highlight a photo, right click, and nothing whatever happens. Everything also appears to running slow.  Both editor and Premier Elements appear to be functioning normally. Suggestions?

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS?    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are in expert mode.

2022-06-14_174619.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cpflynn99501

You probably have your Windows 10 Taskbar set to automatically hide in Desktop mode. Turn this feature off and the menu items will start working.

Screenshot-000022.png

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My problem is with organizer, not editor.  There is no expert mode that I know of in organizer.  The Windows taskbar setting is already off.  I have been using Elements for years, but this is a new problem.  Is there some way to get ahold of some tech support person and actually discuss this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines