Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organizer 2024 prints 4x6 as 3.5x5.69

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same problem as the initial PSE 2021:

The 4x6 image is shifted off-center (left? & up?) to print as ca. 3.50 x 5.69.

PSE Editor 2024 prints 4x6 as 4x6.

PSE Organizer 2023 prints 4x6 as 4x6!

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE Organizer 2023 prints 4x6 as 4x6!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I installed PSE 2024 to replace my PSE 2022.  I didn't have the problem in PSE 2022.  The problem isn't just with 4x6.  I have a similar issue printing to 8.5x11.  Very frustrating to have to open files in the Editor to be able to print them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The print engines in Editor and Organizer are not the same. I always print via the Editor, and crop the photo to size (e.g.4x6) prior to sending it to the printer. 

If I have a picture with an off size that does not lend itseld to cropping, I open a File>new>blank file corresponding to my paper stock (4x6 or 8.5x11) and go to File>Place. This command affords flexibility in adjusting the position of the picture on the canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having this problem, my newly installed 2024 prints incorrectly as described elsewhere. Help Adobe, we need an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines