• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Elements Organizer encountered a problem and needs to close' error message in Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime, I am using a trial version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2023 and I am entertaining the idea of buying a full version. However, doubts are raised by the daily report "Elements Organizer encountered a problem and needs to close". I submitted the generated report in this form and nothing happens. So I don't know if I can install the mentioned SW on my PC. The PC has a standard configuration and OS Windows 10 updated.
Please advise.

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. When do you get that error? Is it while performing a particular task?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? 

Please try the steps mentioned in the article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-photoshop.html.

Let us know if it helps,

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
the error message appeared to me shortly after the program was launched, but it doesn't seem to have affected its functionality.
It's a bit comical that this problem appeared from the installation of APE until I asked for help and sent the generated report at the same time. Now everything seems to be in order.
Thank you to everyone who made an effort to help me.

Tonda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines