• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organizer Photo Downloader not prompting

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements Organizer Photo Downloader not prompting. When clicking File>Get Photos>From Camera or Card Reader or Import>From Camera or Card Reader, nothing happens/no box pops up. 

If it matters, here's what I'm working with: Elements 2021, 2019 MacBook Pro, Nikon D780.

Everything worked fine with my last photo project. There is a way to get the files from camera onto Mac to RAW, however, Organizer is my workflow of choice. It's much easier to cull in organizer than it is straight from RAW. Since there's a way to import the files, this leads me to believe that it's not a card reader, connection, or an apple issue - it's likely Organizer. 

TOPICS
Import and export , Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Are you on Big Sur? Please refer this article for compatibility issues with Big Sur. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/macos-big-sur-compatibility.html#known-issues-organize...

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines