• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements / Premiere 23 certified under MacOS Sonoma?

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where to look to EASILY determine what OS's Adobe certifies the software will run under?

Why does Adobe make this HARD to determine?

With each OS upgrade - it is much more of a hassle to find Adobe's crisp advice than I feel it should be..  I'm holding off on the OS upgrade until I can get helpful information.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

I have photoshop elements 2023 on macOS Sonoma 14.0 and it seems to work fine.

Don't know about premiere elements 2023, but this Adobe kb says it works on Sonoma.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos-sonoma-compatibility-common-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshop elements 2023 on macOS Sonoma 14.0 and it seems to work fine.

Don't know about premiere elements 2023, but this Adobe kb says it works on Sonoma.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos-sonoma-compatibility-common-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - just wish this was easy to find.  Grateful for the help.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received this advice from Adobe and struggled to have a dialog with the sender(s):  

To manage your notifications, click here.
If this link doesn't work,
  1. Log on to Adobe Community.
  2. Click My Profile.
  3. Click the Subscriptions and notifications tab.
  4. Change your settings and click Save Changes.

I’m wondering if this will get me notifications limited to PhotoShop Elements/Premiere compatibility with OS’s.  I suspect not - but may be wrong.

Rather I was encouraging a single place on the myriad of Adobe web-pages where this information can ALWAYS be found, on demand.  Does this exist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again for the information, Jeff.  I'm just lobbying for a single place where all software compatibility can be found for Elements and Premiere.  It is still not clear to me that very helpful, easy to find resource exists.  Regardless - I am appreciative of your advice and reference to what I perceive as one-off resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@georgef85037473 

Move from Photoshop to Photoshop Elements

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just descibed a bug with Photoshop Elements 2023 and 2024 under Sonoma 14.4 what render it difficult to use as no settings can be modified, clicking on each of the several settings PS E will crash immediately.

Please read here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/macos-sonoma-14-4-photoshop-elements-2...

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines