• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements update to camera raw 12.2 not working

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 2020 on my Mac and the camera raw plug in is version 12. I need to upgrade to the version that supports my camera which is version is 12.2 as the earliest that supports my camera.

When I download and install the upgrade all seems to work fine but when I open Elements the camera raw plug in is still showing the same version 12 and is not recognising the new version.

Is anyone able to advise why the new version is not installing properly and how to fix it?

Many thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the directions here for moving the camera raw 12.2 plugin to the correct photoshop elements plgins folder:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/camera-raw-update-not-available.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff

I did try that but found that I don't have an Elements folder inside the plug ins folder.  I also tried changing the CC folder name to "Elements 2020". but no joy.  screen shot of folders attached. 

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get photoshop elements 2020 from the Mac App Store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff

Yes it was from the Apple apps store

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines