• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Englisch Language with German Activation Code? (Elements 2022)

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I downloaded and installed the English Photoshop Elements 2022 trial (Windows)

I want to buy the software/key but want to keep everything in English. The activation code is cheaper here in Germany than anywhere else (50 EUR). However, it seems as if the activation code is bound to a language?

Does anyone know if I can buy the German activation key and use it for activating within my English trial version?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

As far as I know, the activation key is not tied to the installation language. The User Interface language is set at the time of the installation and cannot be changed without uninstalling and reinstalling the program.  So, in your situation, if you have installed an English version of the program, once you buy the activation key, it can be used on the trial (English) version that you have installed.

(I am assuming that you are purchasing the program key from an Adobe or official distributor s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, the activation key is not tied to the installation language. The User Interface language is set at the time of the installation and cannot be changed without uninstalling and reinstalling the program.  So, in your situation, if you have installed an English version of the program, once you buy the activation key, it can be used on the trial (English) version that you have installed.

(I am assuming that you are purchasing the program key from an Adobe or official distributor source.  The Microsoft Store has a different installation and activation scheme.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'll buy the code (on Amazon) and give feedback here 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The code worked for the English installed version. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines