• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 1 - Elements 2022 / Mac

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always get error code 1 and the installation aborts. I have carried out all updates for my Mac. What else can I do?

TOPICS
Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please share your system configuration, on which you are facing this issue?

To get this, please click on the 'Apple Icon' on the top left corner -> 'About This Mac'.

Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-11 um 18.03.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

The Recommended system for Mac is Intel machine and is currently not supported for M1 machine.

We are working on to support E2022 on Mac machine and will notify here once it is available.

You can refer to the system requirements here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem on my new iMac 2021 M1 computer. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please use the latest installer available here to install on M1 machines: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

Thanks,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines