• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error installing Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased a Dell with elements 2020.  Im not the most technical when using stuff and it won't let me install and shows an error each time. Attached pic.

Cam anyone advise what I need to do?

Many thanks Caroline 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look at the response from an Adobe employee in this thread.  You may need to manually install some Microsoft files, but the Microsoft webpage that deals with this issue is somewhat confusing.  And I don't have any particular experience with this issue so I am reluctant to make some suggestions myself.  You should still be entitled to support for the program so maybe you should contact Adobe Support by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu on the Adobe.com site.  Or did the program come with your Dell computer? In that case, try contacting Dell because it seems to be a problem with the OS they have delivered to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines