Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with face recognition in Organizer version 18 + 20

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I used the Organizer (v18) as part of Photoshop Elements 2020. I am a heavy user of face recognition and like it, when the program asks me "is this...?" and you only have to hit yes or no.

The "no" button very often did not work at all. I restarted the program, reinstalled it, restarted the computer etc. But the "no" button (as highlighted in yellow in the attached image - German version) was still not working.

So I updated to the newest Elements Version of 2022, which gives me the Organizer (v20) in a new style with some new functions.

But still, the issue remains: as seen in the image, I cannot click no. Either I click yes and then change it manually, or I leave it.

Oh by the way: When I manually add the name on a face instead, it will show me the question anyhow "is this...?" when I hover my mouse over the face.

Here is the system information of both programs (in German language). I was hoping that it was finally solved with the new version 😞

Elements Organizer 18.0.0.0
Core-Version: 18.0 (20201207.m.154403)
Sprachversion: 18.0 (20201207.m.154403)

Aktueller Katalog:
Katalogname: Mein Katalog
Speicherort des Katalogs: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\Catalogs\Mein Katalog\
Größe des Katalogs: 609,2 MB
Größe des Katalog-Cache: 1,5 GB

System:
Betriebssystem: Windows 10
Betriebssystem-Version: 10.0
Systemarchitektur: Intel Prozessor Familie:6 Modell:10 Stepping:9 mit MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2
Integrierter Speicher: 15,8 GB
Freier Speicher: 7,9 GB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elements Organizer 20.0.0.0
Core-Version: 20.0 (20220201.Git.dot.85f4837)
Sprachversion: 20.0 (20220201.Git.dot.85f4837)

Aktueller Katalog:
Katalogname: Mein Katalog 1
Speicherort des Katalogs: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\Catalogs\Mein Katalog 1\
Größe des Katalogs: 571,2 MB
Größe des Katalog-Cache: 3,2 GB

System:
Betriebssystem: Windows 10
Betriebssystem-Version: 10.0
Systemarchitektur: Intel Prozessor Familie:6 Modell:10 Stepping:9 mit MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2
Integrierter Speicher: 15,8 GB
Freier Speicher: 6,7 GB

TOPICS
Bug , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem shown in your screenshot is a bug.  Look at this other recent discussion where I explain why it is preferable to use the UnNamed People room to name people in multiple photos rather than one at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines