• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors and glitches on Elements 2022

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I upgraded  from 2016 to Elements 2022 and now some things don't work as well as they should, or at all!

Pan and Zoom shows me the whole video clip that was filmed, not just the segment I want to work on, so I have to guess where to put the boxes, check the preview and adjust, time and time again to get the zoom or pan where I want it to be.

If I use an old video (not filmed in 4K) as B roll, there is some weird metalic fuzziness on my finished video as it transitions from the old footage back to my new 4K footage. I can't see this in Elements while I'm editing, it only shows once the video is exported.

All transitions, like film fade or cross fade, also have the metalic fuzziness on the finished video, but not on the timeline.

Any suggestions for how to change these issues would be very gratefully received.

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Liz Zorab21763026w2pq 

You are posting in the Photoshop Elements forum for questions about the Premiere Elements software. Unless a moderator moves your post there, you could post your question in the following forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements/ct-p/ct-premiere-elements?page=1&sort=latest_replie...

By the way, there is no 'Elements 2016', you probably mean Premiere Elements 2018 (version 16).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much... I'll post in the correct community now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to remove this thread so I don't confuse anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a way to remove this thread so I don't confuse anyone?

By @Liz Zorab21763026w2pq

I think that you can't delete a post which has received an answer, but it's not a problem at all;  that may also help other Premiere users with different problems. It's natural to post here when you are not acquainted in Adobe forums.What is important is that you get answers rapidly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines