• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expert wanted

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone here that will fix a picture for me. I am a complete first time user and do not have the expertise to do this. Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you attach the photo to a post, and tell us what you want to see happen with it, we can give you some guidance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a 17.1 mega bit high res picture. Will the forum accept that high of a file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's only one way to find out - give it a try.  The size of the file depends on its format.  For my camera, a raw file is about 4 times the size of a photo shot as a jpg.  (I assume that you mean megabyte not megabit.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this picture it has missing print and I need to know how to fix it. If you look at the upper left of the photo you can see two large white spots and also at the bottom of the picture there is also missing print. I've tried to fix this and have had limited success. I also ended up with a verylarge file. Thankschurch  copy 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't claim to be an expert and I don't have an artistic bone in my body.  So, here is what I was able to do, using a number of tools available in Elements.  If this doesn't meet your needs, I won't be offended.  Perhaps somebody with greater skills than me will come along and help you out.

Dome repair small.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PERFECT ! Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines