• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting list of tags - and of the whole album/PE 10

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a collection of old portraits, and have tagged more than 400 people in the pictures in Photoshop Elements 10.
1) I would like to export/print the list of tags/names - is that possible?

2) I wonder if it is possible to convert/export  my album to an online collection that other people can have acces to?

If upgrading to the newest version is necessary, I will be happy to do that. But I am so afraid of loosing data, that I have been working on for years, that I have not done it yet ...(It seems that the tags, not the captions, get lost in the backup copies - even if I have "written to file"; have to try again with the guide at hand, I guess.)

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Import and export , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1) I would like to export/print the list of tags/names - is that possible?

No.

2) I wonder if it is possible to convert/export my album to an online collection that other people can have acces to?

You can export the files in an album somewhere on a temporary location of your drive and use whatever Cloud solution to share them with other users. The files will contain the tags you have "written to files"; they will be seen in the properties of the file in the explorer or in most simple photo apps available in all computers.

If upgrading to the newest version is necessary, I will be happy to do that. But I am so afraid of loosing data, that I have been working on for years, that I have not done it yet ...(It seems that the tags, not the captions, get lost in the backup copies - even if I have "written to file"

The tags written in the metadata section of the jpegs will be kept in the copies or backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines