External Editors

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  mainly use Elements 2019 but also occasional Luminar AI which I access using the 'External Editor' option. Luminar AI is set as the external editor in preferences.

My question is: Is it possible to hasve more than one external editor in preferrences and, if it is, how do you set a second preferrence?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  mainly use Elements 2019 but also occasional Luminar AI which I access using the 'External Editor' option. Luminar AI is set as the external editor in preferences.

My question is: Is it possible to hasve more than one external editor in preferrences and, if it is, how do you set a second preferrence?

By @Praktical

Sorry, only one external editor.

Edit:

The Luminar adds say it can be used as a plugin. If that is true, you could use an alternative program as external editor?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You for your help. I will see if I can use Luminar AI as a plugin but was under the impression that for Windows users it was not possible to do so.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines