• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Face recognition not working PSE 2020

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed PSE2020. I have my photographs available on one drive and they are recognised in PSE. I con open then and edit them but it will not run facial recognition. It states i need to import media and that i need to remove a filter. I have imported the media and i have not used any filter. I have tirned FR on and off again but no use. If i open a single photo and request facial recognition on the single photo it states that photo recognition has not yet been performed and would i like to analise the photo. I click yes and it hangs for ever at 0 percent. I have not had this problem with earlier versions of PSE. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working with a catalog that has been converted from a prior version or a new catalog?

Are your photos on a NAS or other network drive?  If you are using a NAS, have you enabled any settings that will allow it to be found?  Is the drive mapped to a drive letter or to a network share name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i open a single photo and request facial recognition on the single photo it states that photo recognition has not yet been performed and would i like to analise the photo.

How do you "request" facial recognition on a single picture?

(Not that it could directly help with this issue, but I am wondering how to force FR.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neb1 said:

How do you "request" facial recognition on a single picture?

If you use the Mark Face feature in Single Image View, it will give the message noted by the OP, if face recognition has not been completed on the catalog, and the photo has not yet been analyzed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines