• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Face smoothing tool

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am playing with thte different tools trying to get to know them I am a first time user, and I am trying to smooth the skin in a picture, but I keep getting theis message,"face is to small for face smoothing" But the picture(face) is not small. ONce I was able to get the circl to show up ,but it didn't work anyway. what Am i missing?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the pixel dimensions of the photo?  Just because the face may take up the whole photo does not mean that it has sufficient resolution for the tool to work its magic.  (I just reduced the size of an image where the tool worked OK and received the same message as you when I tried it on the reduced size image, even though the faces were found.)

To determine the image resolution, go to Edit>Resize>Image Size and the information will be found in the dialog that pops up:

Snap_2022.02.01_15h13m29s_001.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for trying out the Smoothing feature. The feature works on a normal face size. For sizes smaller than a threshold the feature shows this message. If the face you are trying is not that small, can you share more information about your system. Are you observing this on particular image or all type of images?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines