• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file size is too large

Engaged ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at having an account on Society6. They have certain required pixel dimensions to post artwork. I tried to make a blank 7200 x 10800 image to post one of my normal images onto, so I could add it to Society6. The problem is that Photoshop Elements organizer will not show the new blank image, so I can't do anything more.  Is there something I can do about this?  I'm using Windows 10 PC.

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

See this article which tells you how to override the size limitation in the Organizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this article which tells you how to override the size limitation in the Organizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, Greg. I read the article and would not even dare to try to do anything!!!   I don't know what I will decide to do, but I know I'm not going to try to over ride anything and ruin my computer.  Me, yes, that would happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to open the file in Editor to edit it. You just won't see the thumbnail in Organizer.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to open the file in Editor to edit it. You just won't see the thumbnail in Organizer.

By @Walter_H

Yes, but if you want to see a thumbnail, there is another way.

You open that big file, you resize it very small so that it fits in your display and you save it in the organizer 'as a version set' or in a stack. The small version will be the 'top' of the stack/version set and your untouched original will be accessible by expanding the stack or version set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use an "untouched original". So, can I edit the large file and when I'm done making my creation, make a copy of it and resize the copy and save as a version set on top of the original?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't use an "untouched original". So, can I edit the large file and when I'm done making my creation, make a copy of it and resize the copy and save as a version set on top of the original?

By @thisisirrational

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines