• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flipping lens ball images

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all i would like to be able to flip the image in a lens ball but not effect the back ground any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards

Terry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly:

1.  Make a selection of the lensball using the elliptical marquis tool

2.  Create a layer from the selection (Ctrl+J)

3.  Select the lensball layer

4  Use the move tool to drag a side handle of the selection to the opposite side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the steps EXACTLY as described.  When I go to use the"move" tool, it will slide the layered image all around but there are no 'handles' or "grid" view to "grab" and flip the portion of the image I am trying to flip.  Please advise.  Have tried multiple ways of doing it and nothing is working. Trying to flip a lensball image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Further to the post by Greg S above, in step #4, try the transform tool instead. With Layer 1 active, press CTRL+T. Hover the cursor a tad outside the bounding box and you should see the arrow to flip. Confirm with the checkmark when ready.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, there is an app called LensGlobePhotos sold by Human Software that will make "lensball" images from any photo. It's available for PC or MAC and also a plug-in for Elements.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines