• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Focus Stacking?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Focus Stacking add-on the same as what one would use to astrophotagraphy photoes?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

No, Astrophotagraphy involves image stacking.   I'm assuming you are talking about a bunch of moonrise photos, correct? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Astrophotagraphy involves image stacking.   I'm assuming you are talking about a bunch of moonrise photos, correct? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically that is it. Like, I took thirty pics the other night. They were 30 seconds each. There is various stacking software out there, but I figured if for $12 bucks I could add it tp PSE, why not?

Thanks for clarifying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried elements+, but really don't have any use for it.... many people in a PSE related FB group really like it.  I agree that $12 reall isn't that much of a risk even if you purchase it for just one tool it has. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, Image stacking. Is there a way to do that in Elements? 50 shots of the moon taken all at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines