• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Focus stacking

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have elements 2020 installed on my MacBook Pro. I want to take some Milky Way photo's and have done some investigations into the best method. Everything I have seen or read leads to focus stacking. I know that elements 2020 doesn't support focus stacking but was wondering if I purchased a full package elements+ add ins this would then be available.

TOPICS
Creative , Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have elements 2020 installed on my MacBook Pro. I want to take some Milky Way photo's and have done some investigations into the best method. Everything I have seen or read leads to focus stacking. I know that elements 2020 doesn't support focus stacking but was wondering if I purchased a full package elements+ add ins this would then be available.

By @Anthony-R

Yes, focus stacking would be available. as well as the many missing features from Photoshop. Well worth installing;  not only for focus stacking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Can you recommend the best place to download from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. Can you recommend the best place to download from.

By @Anthony-R

https://elementsplus.net/

Since you are interested in focus stacking, I can suggest to consider the following forum:

https://photoshopelementsandmore.com/

It's an independent forum managed only by volunteer users. The author of the add-on, Andrei Doubrovski is a member and can help there. I don't do focus stacking myself, but there has been a number of discussions on the subject by fellow members doing astronomy photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines