• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very new to Elements. Is there a way I can delete all the pictures I have installed and start over? I did everything wrong the first time I started the program. I tried to contact adobe help but they couldn't help me.

Betty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use the organizer, so I'll suggest the nuclear option:

Uninstall and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did that and when I started the program all my previous folders was still there 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fortunately, the program is designed so that you don't lose any data when you uninstall/reinstall.  😉

To answer your specific question, perhaps the easiest way to "start over" is to simply create a new catalog.  Go to File>Manage Catalogs, click on New and type in a name for your new catalog.  The new catalog name will appear in the lower box.  Select it and click the Open button.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.10_19h40m14s_002_.png

However, before you do that, why don't you tell us a little more about the problem you think you ran into.  Perhaps we can give you a different suggestion or strategy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines