• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Follow-up to "What's new in PSE 2021 since PSE 15 - I saw a comparison but can't find it again?"

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled PSE 2021 free trial, reinstalled it, and re-deleted Creative Cloud Desktop with the special tool (I already had it from the first time).

I opened PSE 2021 and on the Home Screen it showed (success!!!) the dialog box where I could select my old PSE Version and I selected PSE 15 and clicked "Confirm".

Instead of showing me a list of improvements since PSE 15, it all disappeared and came back with a new picture and the invitation "Add Media".

And of course when I closed PSE 2021 and reopened it, the relevant dialog box was no longer there.

All very disappointing, for a Market Leader . . . .

So it is a Bug - 

How do I report it, and is Adobe likely to acknowledge or respond?

Mike

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a bug.  You are describing what I believe is the intended behavior.  By selecting Elements 15 in the startup of the Home Screen, you are letting the program know what new features (since your last purchase) should be highlighted in the Tutorials available in the carousel at the top of the Home Screen. 

And what you are seeing in Add Media box is one of the new features since Elements 15 - Autocreations.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.06.12_01h09m59s_009_.png

But if you want to complain to Adobe about it, you can use the feedback form here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and I have quickly looked for what I believe you may have seen earlier on the Adobe US site but I cannot find it.  It may have been removed.  However, I found this page on the Maltese website.  I think it is the comparison you may have seen (for Elements 2018 through 2021).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Greg, that is super-helpful and I shall go there. I appreciate the time you have taken to research this, thank you.

Bet regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines