• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From raw into photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't open my raw into photoshop without lines. NOT in raw as I've sorted that by unchecking graphics. I can open photos IN raw without lines but when I try to open the raw file into photoshop eg to save as jpeg I get the lines in photoshop when opening the raw file for photoshop editing.  Thanks in advance 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using? This forum is for Photoshop Elements. If you are not using Elements, I will move your question to the correct forum.

And please attach a sample raw file and a screenshot of the lines you are seeing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay guys after about 5 hours of head scratching I've got it sorted. If anyone else has this problem it was my graphics card needed updating 🙄 thanks to all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines