Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FujifilmX100v camera will not download RAF files to PSE2020

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

Just purchased my new FujifilmX100v camera and I shoot in RAW. The file format is RAF and no where on my MAC can I download the files. I just did an update on PSE2020. I have downloaded two different versions of Camera RAW- 10.5 after 12.1 did not work. 

What next? Help please...

Thank you,

Susan

TOPICS
How to , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your very new camera requires ACR 12.1 and is not currently supported natively by Elements 2020 which has only updated to 12.0.  That is why the Adobe Photo Downloader is not recognizing your camera's raw files. Although Elements periodically updates ACR, there is no schedule as to when that occurs.  Updates now take place automatically and you cannot download a higher version to install in Elements.

Your only alternative is to convert your raw files to the .dng format using Adobe's free converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really appreciate your thorough explanation, Greg.

I have been making myself crazy, trying to resolve this situation. 

If I were to go to regular Photoshop, will my new camera be supported? It might be time for me to do just that.

I did download the free Adobe converter to .dng but need to figure that one out. Maybe tomorrow will be a new day and my brain will think more clearly.

Thanks again,

Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Adobe Photoshop CC supports your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines