• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gerade-ausrichten Werkzeug : Farbe der Linie anpassen

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann man in PE 21 im Gerade-Ausrichten Werkzeug (P) die Farbe der Linie anpassen? In dieser Version ist die Farbe der Linie in Grau. Dadurch ist das Werkzeug in vielen Bildern wegen des fehlenden Kontrasts der Linie kaum benutzbar. Ich haben in den 'Voreinstellungen - Hilfslinien/Raster' leider nichts dazu gefunden. Wäre toll wenn jemand eine Lösung wüsste! Danke!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

As far as I know, there is no way to change the color of the Straighten Tool's line.  Are you also having difficulty seeing the mouse cursor (which is also grey)?  When I have an image where the line's visibility is a problem, I will zoom in to the image.  The line only has to be drawn for a small distance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there is no way to change the color of the Straighten Tool's line.  Are you also having difficulty seeing the mouse cursor (which is also grey)?  When I have an image where the line's visibility is a problem, I will zoom in to the image.  The line only has to be drawn for a small distance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! The mouse cursor is not an issue. Yes, I can zoom in, however, then I often miss the overall view, for instance if I align the horizon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines