• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

glitch-problem

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Photoshop Elements 2022. (windows, bought from microsoft store) no problems with the installation itself, but when I opened the program I'm missing menus. The buttons for "quick" - "guided" - "expert" seem not to be there (picture 1), but if I click where they should be, I can switch between them. i'm also missing the menu/tools at the bottom of the program, but i have a small part of the menu/tools, so it seems like it's there just not visible/usable.

I have experienced the same/similar problem with the 2019 version and I never found out what the problem was. I gave up trying to fix it since I could still use the program enough for my use at the time.

No problems with the menu/tool ​​at the bottom of the program on the 2019 edition, but still the same glitch when switching between maximize and window

On the 2019 edition, the buttons for "quick" - "guided" - "expert" became visible when I moved the mouse over them, and they remained visible until I restarted the program. It does not do that on the 2022 version, they are not visible at all. (tried on 2 different computers, with 2019 version same problem)

I also have unusually large text on the dropdown menus (picture 2).

I have adobe premiere elements 2020 which does not have this problem, i have not experienced this problem with any other program.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen simliar stuff with myself in the past: I just upated my video card driver and the problem went away.

Do you have a 4 K monitor?

Keep your program update!
Since you purchased through the microsoft store, they handle any updates to the software.   

The Microsoft Store handles the download, installation, licensing, and updating of all products purchased through it. If you encounter an issue with an Adobe product during one of these four processes, visit http://www.support.microsoft.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My drivers are up to date and I use a 4k tv as a monitor.

I reduced the resolution from 4096 x 2160 to 3840 x 2160 which seems to have fixed the problem. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines