• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitches in the matrix

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Elements and when I open my blank file to work and begin to edit something, I click the mouse and my whole elements screen turns grey so I can't see what I am doing.  Any idea?  Adobe also won't let me speak with technical support because I bought my program through the app store.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using? 

If you are starting with a new blank file, what exactly is the next action you are taking to begin to edit something?

Please give us a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Will do ASAP, thank you! I’m sure at some thing really silly and stupid in the settings that I have messed with by mistake. As soon as I’m in front of the computer again I’ll answer your question and send some screen grabs.

Amanda Pecora-Sutphen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines