• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help. I uninstalled my Premiere Elements version 15 s/w after recent Windows 10 upgrade issues.

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know..I made a big mistake, by not checking the Adobe site first to insure I could download my old application.  Last time I had an issue I just logged into my account and downloaded my s/w from the purchase record of my Adobe account.  But now there is nothing there.  I HAD version 15 of both Photoshop and Premiere Elements but neither is available  in my account now...

Does anyone know if I have any options to getting my s/w loaded on my PC again??  These are just apps I use occationally for fun.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank Glo

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>>>I HAD version 15 of both Photoshop and Premiere Elements but neither is available  in my account now...

Tip for the future: Try not to rely on software vendors giving you access to a download link for your software via your account. It's nice to have but there is no guarantee it will be there tomorrow. Adobe and others change their policies regularly so the link could easily disappear without warning. Always keep your own copy of the installer file, together with your serial number, saved in several locations (external hard drive, Dropbox etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines