• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help- photoshop [elements] + windows 11

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so upset with  photoshop elements on windows 11 has made my work 1001 percent harder- now I have to find some ither way to do and submit my work- 

This has gone on for 6wks. I am ready to get rid of both and no upgrades this yr unless i get help.

Can anyone help?

Debby, Photographer
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debby,

Can you please give us a little more information? What version of Photoshop are you using? What kind of problem are you running into? 

We are willin to help. Take a deep breath and describe the problem so we can help you.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 2021 and the 30 trial of 2022 ... I have been using
photoshop for decades.
-Debby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But what is the problem that needs to be resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent many responses of the problem and none have been shown yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open an image and as soon as I begin to edit it kicks me out, and it also continues to ask me to pay for the trail (3days left) and any with a right mind would not pay to upgrade something not working- 

-Deb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I freelance and have to turn in quickly- have never had a problem until this year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a customer support issue, if I am understnading you correctly--the issue is that because you are on the free trial, it continues to kick you out of the program and you can't work because it think's your free trial is over. Is that correct?

I would recommend that you contact customer support: Here is a list of phone numbers to contact someone who can help you by phone:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Let us know if they are able to help you!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO- not because of tge trial- I have been with photoshop for decades and
only did tried the upgrade because of having issues with my current
photoshop elements 2021 (which worked well in 2021)...
The issue is Any Photoshop and Windows perhaps since they split partnership
with microsoft.
It stinks for all the users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a support forum to help you with problems you are having with Photoshop. I am not sure how to help you unless you can give me an explanation of what the problem is. 

Until then, I wish you the best.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted many explanations ...
Please read my posts.
Thank You for wanting to try.
Debby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see only a couple, created by you, to date. Are there more?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/pse-not-working-after-windows-11-upgra...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/adobe-photoshop-elements-2021-crashing...

Need more informaton on your set up to understand what is going  on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted both sides and so far  issues are being resolved ... this stick for the user's of the product!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Debby,

Did I dream yesterday? I saw your many posts in the Photoshop ecosystem forum and not in the Elements one. I assume a moderator moved all those posts to the right forum during the night. That may explain why I no longer see the repetition of your rants without any useful description in a dozen of posts. So, volunteers to help you in this forum will be completely lost.

Simply give the most detailed description again and don't assume the volunteers are aware of what you have already done. Be patient with receiving a number of new questions, that's necessary on a forum. Or use the 'contact us' button to get in contact with a real Adobe agent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines