• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with creating a slideshow

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements.  I am experiencing problems when trying to load photos which are at present on a cd which I would like to download in PSE and create a slideshow with music.  I can get the photos into the Organizer but after selecting on the ones I am using as a test, the system freezes on me. 3 error reports have been sent to Adobe and I've not to date received any help.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled both programmes (I had both on trial and thought that might be causing some issue) however I'm still experiencing the same problem.  The photos have been saved initially as jpgs, I've tried converting them to psd but no matter what I do I can't get any further.  If I can't achieve what I'm trying to do, Photoshop Elements is a waste of my money.   I'm not technical and 72 years old. I use my pc mainly for craft work so anyone responding with help, can you do it in layman's terms please!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

Good afternoon. Thanks for reaching out on the Adobe Forums. Can you please try creating a slideshow with images other than the ones in your CD? Also, please do share a screenshot of EO when the system freezes, Look forward to your response.

Regards,

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your email. The problem was rectified by one of your technical
staff in America, so I've now created lots of slide shows.
Regards
Diane McDonald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Diane,

That's great! Glad to know your issue was resolved. 

Regards,

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines