• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I copy and paste something which is written in hindi font in photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2014 Aug 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create an image with some text written on it. The text which is to be written is in Hindi language and I have that text in a ms word file. But I don't know Hindi typing so the only option I have is to copy and paste that text from ms-word file as it is. Now the problem is the same font is working in ms-word file properly but as I soon as I copy it to Photoshop with the same font enabled, it is showing something weird boxes. In short, Hindi font is working for ms-word but same Hindi font is not working for Photoshop particularly in case of copy and paste. Not only one font, I tried many of them but problem is the same for every font. Please help. Proper answer will be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ayush,

This thread is about photoshop elements.

Photoshop CC 2019 has Middle Eastern features which means one should be able to type the text in photoshop instead of pasting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know. PS is more versatile than PSE. Still... simple copy-pasting Hindi text should just work without any trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the solution for this problem on Computerinhindi Website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must use a font with the Hindi characters in fact. There won't be many fonts. If a font does not have a character, it usually will appear as a box.

Choose the text tool to change the font, and you can change the font from the options bar (at the top).

Thanks and Regards Fahad Khan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines