Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How can I create nested Album content

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure out how to create structure within my albums.

I know I can create Categories and Albums but I want to break my albums into sections. similar to the in the Documentation but can't figure out how to do it.

I saw a post that described the concept of having folders within Albums to achieve this but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. Folders are generally associated with the File Structure not a container within the context of an Album.

Could someone describe how to implement the folder concept within Albums?

Thank you!

bobh8047583_0-1613576065406.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

To create an album from a folder, right click on a folder in folder view, and choose 'Create an instant album'. An album will get created in Album view with same name, having media contained in that folder.

Somya_Agarwal_0-1613678700057.png

To club albums into categories, you need to first create 'New Album Category', by clicking on arrow beside '+' sign. Then you can create albums in those album categories. You can move an album from 1 category to another by drag and drop.

Somya_Agarwal_1-1613678732486.png

Let me know if this resolves your issue.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines