• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I display the metadata description fields as photo book captions

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created captions under a lot of my photos in the Organizer using the "click here to add caption" capability.  This "caption" data gets stored in the metadata "description" field for each photo. I want to create a photo book (or even a slide show) and have that metadata "description" field show up under or on top of each photo automatically as the photo caption. I cannot find any way to do this and do not want to have to re-enter all my caption data in individual  photo "Title" fields when I create a slide show or photo book.

I can't find any way to do this. HELP!

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop Elements forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have (partially) responded to your related question in your other thread.  With respect to adding captions to slideshows, I believe this also has to be done manually, not automatically from the metadata.  See my recent post to a similar question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines