• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i update to camera raw version 12.1 in photoshop elements?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit raw files from fujifilm x100v.  The adobe help document says I need the camera raw plugin version 12.1 or later.  My new (trial) version of photoshop elements is only running camera raw version 12.0.0.321 so it cannot open my raw files. 

I tried downloading the camera raw downloader and got version 12.3 there, but it seems to only apply to photoshop and not to elements (??)

Thanks in advance for any help

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today, Elements can't be updated more than ACR version 12.0. Nobody can tell if and when it will be updated.

Consider downloading the latest Adobe DNGconverter. That independent software (not a plugin) can batch convert a whole folder of your recent raw files to the DNG raw format that your PSE version can read and edit. An additional batch step, but free and with the same quality.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/explanation-of-pse2020-s-save-as-screen-color-prof...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines