• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How determine if a photoshop elements 15 backup contains certain pictures before restoring

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking at my Photoshop Elements 15 organizer and noticed that 3 years of my folders were missing (2004 to 2006) from my catalog from 2003 to present. I did a lot of work on my catalog these past two weeks (when I did my last incremental backup) and would rather not restore from there if those folders were also missing then and I just didn't notice.  I have no idea how these folders actually disappeared and when I do a for specific photo files they don't appear.  All of these folders are still on my hard disk, so only deleted from photoshop.  
How do I open files in my backup to see if any of these missing photos are there before I restore and lose all the work that I have done?
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Continue the conversation in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines