• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove photographer company logo from my photos

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photographer put his comapny logos on our photos and then lost our original files. It seems like a text box/"Wet Marks". How do I remove this from photos. These are our very important memories. Please help. I'm a bit of a beginner but I did purchase Adobe Photoshop 2022. Please see attached photo.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't.   You're asking to remove a watermark from a photo... probably a "proof"- which means you haven't paid for the photoshoot. Provide proof you paid for the photos and I will help. I't not going to be a "click click done" sorta deal either.  Without proof you paid for the photos= no help.   I've contacted the studio- I'll let you know when they respond. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My photographer put his comapny logos on our photos and then lost our original files. 

By @Gurmail23871282xvmp

Then ask the photographer to do it.

Thread locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines