• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I restore my registered copy of v15 photoshop elements after a free trial of v2020 expired

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after a free trial of photoshop elements v 2020 and not purchase, I attempted to restore my registered copy of v15 and have failed and adobe support rather than helping sent my here to a forum.  can somone help me or should i abandon adobe?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't need to uninstall version 15 when you installed version 2020.

Do you have the download file or disc that you used to install version 15?

You will also need the serial number:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the 3 replies. V 15 had not been deleted.  After some time and effort, I learned that using the shortcut for pe from the desktop allowed me an opportunity to supply my serial number for my v 15.  Why did a Adobe help person fail to tell me this and wasted my time sending me to the forum where there was no answer close enough to be encouraging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using Windows 10, you MAY be able to restore your PC back to a point before you installed PSE 2020. Go to Control Panel>Recovery>Open System Restore. Look for a restore point prior to the install of PSE 2020. I had to do this a week ago to fix a problem I had with my PSE 2020 caused by a plugin I tried. It worked well, but took about 30 to 45 minutes - it was like watching paint dry.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines