• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many computers can I install Photoshop Elements on?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshop elements downloaded on my desktop. I would like to have it on my laptop as well. Is that a possibility? If so, how do I go about downloading it to my laptop?

Message title was edited by: Brett N

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Hi,

One PSE serial key is valid for 2 systems , you can either download the trial version of PSE from the http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ and enter your licensing key ,

Or just copy the setup to your laptop and enter the keys.

Thanks,

Earth-star

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One PSE serial key is valid for 2 systems , you can either download the trial version of PSE from the http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ and enter your licensing key ,

Or just copy the setup to your laptop and enter the keys.

Thanks,

Earth-star

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well how can I find the key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are permitted two installations. Use your original disk if you have the boxed product.

If you purchased from the Adobe store, details are usually available for three years from the date of purchase.

Click the red Adobe logo at the top left of this forum page.

Then click My Adobe >> My Orders

Expand your purchase history using the small black triangles to the left of the purchase date and if a download is still available for your product it will be shown to the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had some bad luck with my Macs lately and I have already used my 2 installs. Actually three. One computer crashed, another was returned to the store within 2 weeks and the one I am using now I am going to give to my son and purchase another . That will mean my 4th install. Is there a way to deacitivate adobe elements on the machines before you reformate? I have not even use the product yet and by what I have read on this community I will have to repurchase the product since I have activeatd it 3 times already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Editor >help menu>sign out

And you can go here and have adobe reset your activations if you still have problems:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2016 Jul 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link has no information about deactivating Element Products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2016 Jul 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DougChoz wrote:

Link has no information about deactivating Element Products.

I think you mean this link:

Learn to activate or deactivate Adobe applications

It's very informative but it does not cover the way you activate/deactivate in Elements versions since PSE13.

Instead of using the menu Help > Activate, you use the meny Help > sign out [your user id].

Exactly the same process with different words .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the disk, and it's for mac and windows.  I have two macs and an hp.  Is the code good for a mac twice and an hp twice?  Or only for once on each computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the disk, and it's for mac and windows.  I have two macs and an hp.  Is the code good for a mac twice and an hp twice?  Or only for once on each computer?  meaning one mac and one hp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial number is good for two activations in total.

That could be:

• 1 x Mac plus 1 x PC, or
  • 2 x Mac, or
  • 2 x PC

You can install PSE on all 3 devices and toggle activations between them but you cannot have all 3 activated at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, if by "downloaded" you really mean "installed from the disc" (which is how a lot of people who come here use the term) you can just use the disk to install it on your laptop, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that also applicable to Premiere Elements? I would like to install it on my laptop and desktop too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i down load this to a copy to my ipad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. It requires macOS (or Windows).

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately Photoshop Elements is not available for the iPad.

However, you might want to take a look at Photoshop on the iPad which is part of the Creative Cloud Photography Plan at $9.99 per month (together with the mobile version of Lightroom, and both desktop versions).

Adobe Photoshop on iPad

Alternatively, there are some really good mobile apps from Adobe that you can run on your iPad, including:

- Photoshop Express

- Photoshop Mix

- Photoshop Fix

Adobe mobile apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I install photoshop elements 2021 while photoshop elements 13 is on comuter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.  Each version is independent of the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines