• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add custom graphics to the preloaded options

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project: Add a consecutive series of numbered JPG pictures as 'stickers' to the corners of a corresponding series of JPGs. 

I am trying to find a way to streamline this process by importing a file of custom number images that I can access through the graphics drop down and slap onto a series of several hundred photographs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Actions , Feature request , How to , Import and export , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't  make them appear in the drop down menus in Photoshop elements.  The graphics are actully stored as vector images, untill they are used.  The have "parts" in three or four different locations.  I've tried in the past to no avail.   

it would help if you could post a couple of images of what you are trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So an example would be taking a picture like this:

IMG_1489.JPG

And making it look like this

IMG_example.jpg

 I already have all the number pictures cropped. I am looking for a way to apply them to quantities of photos in an expiditious manner. There is more to the number sheet that I cropped out so as not to advertise. 

:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines