• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to associate a specific function to the graphics tablet's pen in photoshop elements?

Engaged ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
I have a question about how to associate a specific function to the pen while I use photoshop elements?

For example when I click the button on the pen, I wish I can regolate the size of the brush so that I can quickly switch from a size to another....

At the moment, when I click the button on the pen, Photoshop open the panel ' brushes', not the size of brushes ...thank you for the help!

Immagisasane.png

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I realized also that , if I also click with second key of mouse, it pop up the same windows with the brushes...
I wonder, there's a way to associated to the second key of mouse a function? So that, when I click the button of the pen of my tablet, it should do the same that the mouse do. .. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be some kind settings program that came with your tablet where you can assign a button to do a right click.

What make and model graphics tablet do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I own a wacom cth-461 pen tablet, it's old but still good for what I need it. 
The problem is not to find the setting, at least, it was easy, to find wacom setting for the pen. I can select the click operations, but of course the wacom pen don't controls the photoshop 's menu...

Immagine.png

What I'm trying to figure out, is  , why, if I click with the second button of mouse on photoshop, it open the panel of brushes, I mean, it's a defoult assigned operation, or, there's a way to say to photoshop to assign something else to the right click of mouse when I select the brush from the tool panel?
If I could change the right click for photoshop and associate the dimension of the brush, I'm sure that I could change also the pen operation, because the click on the pen , match the second button of the mouse when Brush is selected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines