• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel free trial

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Elements today and started a free trial as I wanted to see if I could get the eyes open in some pictures. It didn't work so I want to cancel the trial before being charged, but I can't see how?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't cancel the trial".  The software stops working when you hit 30 days. You didn't give any credit card info when you downloaded the trial. 

2023-06-06_041929.png

It's different than the 7 day free trial for photoshop--- in which it even says after 7 days you will automatically be charged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I downloaded Photoshop Elements and started a 7 days Trial that ends in 3 days and I dont know if they are going to charge me or not, I want to cancel the suscription but dont know where? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 11, 2024 Aug 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop elements is  30 DAY TRIAL, not 7 days.

Photoshop has a 7 day trial, that's what you are probably talking about. 

PHOTOSHOP  is a plan, not a product.   To cancel go to plans under your adobe account (click on your image in the uppoer right corner of this page, then click on plans, not products. 2024-08-11_111056.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines