• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to contact support?

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate Adobe trying to streamline the "contact us" options, but when the page is broken and isn't correctly processing your selections, you just end up in a vicious cycle of - please select your issue followed by a message that you must select an issue first to see contact options. Not sure if this is just a temporary breakage or what, but I can't find any means of contacting support and urgently need some help - I've just gotten a new machine and can't figure out how to get my Adobe Pro subscription up and running. From the account management page I'm only being shown an option to buy the product. Any thoughts? Adobe, please help (and provide a far more user friendly means of contacting you).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does Adobe Pro subscription mean Acrobat or Creative Cloud or are you asking about Elements since that's the forum your question got posted to?

Elements is a product without continuous monthly payments so you only get chat/phone support options if you have a licensing issue and forum only for most other types of questions, but if you mean Acrobat Pro then that does have all three options:  chat, phone, forum, for most things.

You should be able to start here and choose All Creative Cloud Apps and choose Acrobat Professional as the specific product, then tell the type of support you want, and click the Show Me My Contact Options:

Contact Customer Care

If you can't get things to work, even far enough for it to show you the Forum option, then try another browser, and make sure your security settings haven't disabled cookies.

Here is what I see for Adobe Acrobat Pro after choosing appropriate options as described above, and I'd probably choose chat to avoid language and accent issues:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines